Saturday 11 April 2015

Good friday - Painting easter eggs with cousins!

So our tradition has always been on the Daniar side to colour easter eggs on Good Friday, and bake yummy paska (easter bread).  So I decided since I was not going to have Easter at my house, that we would do this at our house this year.  So we had my sister, Emily, Claire and my mom over.  They had a lot of fun.  I think Matteo enjoyed the colouring of the eggs the most, (besides me and my sis hehe) we do love it! Here are some pictures from that day:

Matteo and 'his' cat

Matteo and Julia playing around before the cousins arrive.




Hugs all around


Except for Claire.  She was sick and not a happy girl

Let the colouring of the eggs begin















Goofing around with Baba


Thinking
...

They love to hang out

A smile from Claire!

Now relaxing watching TV


Claire didn't want to get in on the fun

all the pretty eggs they coloured

No comments: