Monday 13 April 2015

Julia post

Quick post about Julia.  She is growing up so fast these days.  She is talking soooo much.

Some sayings that come to mind:
"I do it"
"Where's baby I O" (her baby doll)
"more apple juice please"
"heeeere"
"where's Tao"
"Mamma feed me"
"Mamma do it"
"Mamma read me"
"read elmo book"
"Lob you" (love you)
"Bless you" (when you sneeze)
"Mamma ....hand" grabs my hand and pulls me where she wants me to go lol

and singing Ba Ba Black Sheep, ABCD song, Old MacDonald are her favs

I cannot believe she is talking this much though! So much more than Matteo did, but like Dom was saying today we need to work on her colours and ABCs and Numbers...

 She is obsessed with Elmo and Minnie Mouse.  Loves her baby dolls, and strolling them around wrapping them in a blanket and feeding them.  She does enjoy playing dinosaurs with daddy and Matteo and stomping around and chasing each other.  Its so cute. She is a pretty picky eater, and hardest things to get her to eat are veggies and meat.  So favs are: Most Fruits, cottage cheese, any type of cheese really, scrambled eggs, pasta with cheese, pastina, oatmeal, most carbs are no problem and she loves her sweets UGH! Its hard with the 2nd when they see their older brother getting a M&M when he goes potty. She loves her 'choc-o-lat!' she says it so cute and funny!

She is more independent than Matteo was at this age and strong willed.  She likes to say 'I do it ' a lot.  She even tries to dress herself, put on her own shoes / boots, she loves to wear hats, sunglasses but hates me putting ANYTHING in her hair. So annoying!  She is also a daredevil and I bet it has to do with keeping up with her brother.  She has no fear going down slides at the park or jumping on the trampoline at home or sliding down our couch.

Bed time is sometimes a challenge with her, but she sure does love to sleep with all her stuffys in her bed, especially her 3 bunnies (her FAVs).  Most nights Dom or I will rock her to sleep or until she is very sleepy.   She has been a great sleeper though at night which has been great.  (sleeps 11 to 12 hours) and naps usually 1 1/2 to 2 hours for nap.  She is growing up so fast and I feel like she is not a baby anymore but more a little girl :( I feel her baby years just flew by. :( *sigh*

Here are some pictures of my 'big' girl :









No comments: